November 1, 2009

Summer

I'm finally catching up my blog from this summer and have tons of pictures to show you. I was way to busy having fun to be on the computer, sorry! Here's a quick rundown of all the fun stuff we did...chased bubbles, drew on the sidewalk, went to family BBQ's, celebrated my friends Kaila and Nana's birthdays, went to the zoo (a lot!), met Bob the Builder at the Children's Museum, rode the Max train, went to Oaks Park with my cousin Nadallie, played with cousins and family, got sick =(, played in all the water I could find, went on a few day trips to the beach, hiked to a waterfall, went to Sandy Mountain Festival, walked around the waterfront, played at the mall and outside playgrounds, got new books at the library, and helped Daddy mow the yard. Phew I'm tired!


To view full screen click here.

No comments: