November 1, 2009

Family Reunion

Earlier this summer we went to the Barker family reunion (Grandpa Richardson's side) at Ft. Stevens in Astoria. We had a lot of fun playing on the beach and checking out the ship wreck. Then we went back to the picnic area and I played with all my cousins while Grandpa Richardson ran the auction for the adults.

We were almost ready to leave and I decided to drink a cup of sand. NOT a good idea! It was really yucky and I just looked at Mommy with a horrified expression on my face. But then everyone started laughing so I turned into a goofball running around in circles and laughing with sand oozing down my face. Daddy finally helped me wash it all out (or drink it actually, I didn't understand the concept of spitting) and then we drove home.


To view full screen click here.

No comments: